Superior Treatments Backed By Experience
Facial paralysis is devastating to one’s identity. Patients with facial paralysis experience physical, social, and emotional changes. At PNI, our specialists treat all types of facial paralysis and related conditions. Every face is unique and our team takes a compassionate, patient-centric approach to designing a unique treatment for each individual.
Facial Nerve Specialist
Facial Nerve Disorders Program Director and Otolaryngologist, Dr. Amit Kochhar, has over ten years of experience managing patients with facial paralysis. He treats and is accepting new patients from all over California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. With a unique skill set in both reconstructive and aesthetic surgery of the face, he provides advanced treatments and care to all his patients.
A Highly Specialized, Collaborative Team
Together, our team creates a customized care plan for each patient’s specific needs.
As the powerful keystone of our practice, patients can expect highly coordinated care through the collaboration of multiple specialists in neurosurgery, otolaryngology (head and neck – ENT), ophthalmology, neurology, facial plastic surgery, physical therapy and speech pathology.
Nowhere else in Los Angeles are all these experts housed under one roof!
Facial Nerve Disorders Conditions We Treat
- Bell’s palsy (idiopathic facial paralysis)
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome
- Facial paralysis related to brain tumors (acoustic neuroma)
- Facial paralysis related to tumors of the salivary gland (parotid gland)
- Facial paralysis related to tumors of the salivary gland (Radical Parotidectomy Surgery)
- Chronic facial paralysis
- Congenital facial paralysis (occurring at birth)
- Hemifacial spasm with contractions on one side of your face