PNI Releases “Join Us!” Video
by Daniel F. Kelly
BY PNI FOUNDERS: DANIEL F. KELLY, MD, SANTOSH KESARI, MD, PHD, CHESTER F. GRIFFITHS, MD, FACS & HOWARD KRAUSS, MD
The Pacific Neuroscience Institute is the culmination of 10 years of neuroscience clinical practice and research developing and implementing leading-edge care for patients with numerous neurological disorders including brain tumors, stroke and Parkinson’s disease. Our personalized precision approach is aimed towards minimally invasive treatments that restore and sustain our patients’ quality of life. Our hope is that our efforts lead to a time when these severe diseases are managed in ways that have minimal impact on patients and their loved ones.
Check out our new “Join Us!” video for the services we provide and what we have in store for the future.
For more information, please contact us at 310-582-7640 or visit us at PacificNeuro.org
We have come a long way… the neurosciences are exploding with progress.
Pacific Neuroscience Institute is the embodiment of this collective momentum and at the forefront of providing groundbreaking therapies while working hard to create novel solutions for some of medicine’s most daunting problems.
Formed over a decade of progress, our expertise has grown. Our multidisciplinary team is now working together across 7 Centers of Excellence including:
And our new:
Although the disorders our patients face are complex, our goals are simple: targeted therapies that minimize collateral damage and rapidly restore and sustain quality of life.
Here is a glimpse at what we are doing today:
- For patients with brain, skull base and pituitary tumors, we are leading the way in breakthrough treatments including endoscopic keyhole surgery, personalized genomic & immunotherapies and stereotactic radiosurgery.
- For patients with acute stroke and cerebral aneurysms, our cutting-edge endovascular and microsurgical therapies are saving brain and saving lives.
- For patients with Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor, tailored medical therapies and Deep Brain Stimulation are restoring function and independence.
- And through our Neuroscience Research Center with the Saint John’s Cancer Institute, we are conducting brain tumor translational research and clinical trials.
We are also exploring new neuro-restorative treatments including:
- Stem cell therapies for stroke and brain injury
- Vaccines for neurodegenerative diseases
- And leading edge technologies such as transcranial magnetic stimulation, and focused ultrasound for brain tumors and tremor
Through our Fellowship Training Programs, we also are training the next generation of clinician-scientists in neurosurgery, neuro-oncology and other specialties.
With joint fundraising support from Saint John’s Health Center Foundation and the PNI Foundation, we will further expand our efforts in research, fellowship training, and patient education.
And where does this all happen? Right here at our award-winning Providence Saint John’s Health Center, the soon-to-be completed PNI clinic, and across our Providence Southern California affiliates.
The neurosciences: one of the final frontiers in medicine…
Join us… join us… join us!
Pacific Neuroscience Institute
Delivering personalized precision care today, while innovating for tomorrow.
Daniel F. Kelly, MD, is a neurosurgeon and is the Director of the Pacific Neuroscience Institute in Santa Monica, CA. Santosh Kesari, MD, PhD, is a neuro-oncologist and is Chair, Department of Translational Neurosciences and Neurotherapeutics. Chester F. Griffiths, MD, FACS, is a Director, Eye, Ear & Skull Base Center and a sino-nasal endoscopic surgeon with experience in endoscopic endonasal pituitary and skull base surgery. Howard Krauss, MD, is Co-Director, Eye, Ear & Skull Base Center and is specialized in diagnostic neuro-ophthalmology.
About the Author
Daniel F. Kelly
Daniel F. Kelly, MD, is the Director of the Pacific Brain Tumor and Pituitary Disorders Centers at Providence Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica, CA. Considered to be one of the top neurosurgeons in the U.S., Dr. Kelly is internationally recognized in the field of minimally invasive keyhole surgery for brain, pituitary and skull base tumors. He continues to focus his efforts on advancing innovative treatments for patients, providing fellowship training in minimally invasive neurosurgery, and patient education and support.
Last updated: April 19th, 2021