Resources to help you learn more about Pacific Neuroscience Institute
We’ve collected an extensive library of downloads, external references, publications, and other resources intended to assist patients, inform physicians, and help anyone looking to learn more about the work we do here at Pacific Neuroscience Institute.
We offer a number of programs and opportunities to fellow healthcare providers, including:
Patients can find the following helpful resources
- Patient Support Group Info & Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
- International Patient Information
- Glossary of Terms
- Publications: Our doctors are at the forefront of current research. You can see some of their work here.
- Patient Stories: See what our patients have to say about their experiences at PNI.
- Video Library: From patient stories and procedure videos, to further information on PNI itself, there’s plenty to watch here.
- Think Neuro Podcast: Go deep into the brain and beyond, exploring the neurological processes and structures that control our health, hormones, behaviors, movements, moods, and emotions.