- Services Subject to Notice.PNI provides a variety of information and communication services (“Services”). Some information and Services are available to the general public.
- Access to educational information, including links to informative websites.
- Access to information and news services about PNI Services, health care providers and facilities, and employment opportunities.
- Access to information about PNI events, activities and classes.
- Non-Pacific Neuroscience Institute Office Services. Personal information received or created through the PNI website for a non-PNI provider is subject to the privacy practices applicable to that health care provider.
- PNI will not disclose any personal information obtained through the PNI website for third party marketing purposes.
- PNI will not collect or use personal information for any of the following purposes: when Users’ use the Services to obtain educational information, news, information about PNI Services, activities and classes, or career or employment opportunities, or to make decisions about insurance underwriting or coverage, medical care or treatment, or the administration of health care for individuals; nor will PNI use such information to infer or make any determinations about an individual’s health condition or medical needs.
- PNI will disclose personal information when required to do so by law; for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation, in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with PNI rights or property.
- Third-Party Advertising PartnersIn addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we use third-party service providers to conduct interest-based advertising for PNI products and services across the Internet. These service providers may collect non-identifiable information about Users’ interactions with the PNI website through the use of these technologies. In the course of conducting this advertising, these third-party companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on a User’s computer, and may record information about these cookies based upon Users’ activities on PNI website and third-party websites and/or use of the Services. Each of these companies uses this cookie information according to their own privacy and security policies. Users who do not wish to have this information used for the purpose of this interest-based advertising may opt-out as indicated below. (Please note that Users may continue to receive generic advertisements.)Users who would like more information about this practice and to know their choices for not having this information used by third-party service providers for this purpose should visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. Uniform standards have not been adopted for these signals, and the PNI website does not currently respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals. For more information regarding “Do Not Track”, please visit “All About Do Not Track.”