Brain Health Conditions We Treat
Our team of experts in neurology, psychiatry, neuropsychology, and geriatric medicine work collaboratively to provide precision evaluation and holistic treatment for predominantly middle-aged and older adults.
We care for patients across a broad range of areas through our specialty programs including cross-functional consultations for hormonal imbalance, vision and hearing loss, and neuromuscular and spinal problems, and movement disorders.
Additional Conditions We Treat
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Behavioral disturbance due to dementia
- Cancer-treatment related issues
- Corticobasal syndrome
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Human performance optimization optimization
- HIV-related cognitive impairment
- Memory disorders
- Multiple system atrophy (MSA)
- Mood disorders
- Neuro-vascular disease
- Posterior cortical atrophy
- Primary progressive aphasia
- Progressive supranuclear palsy
Meeting with a specialist
Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) or Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) are not treated by our specialists at this time. For more information about any of the above listed conditions we treat, contact us at 310-582-7641 to schedule a consultation with one of our brain health experts.
Learn More About Pacific Brain Health Center
Brain Health Center Overview
Brain Health Center Research