Dr. Gregory Frazer specializes in the evaluation and treatment of vertigo, dizziness, and hearing and balance disorders. He is experienced in working with infants, children, and adults.
Dr. Frazer entered private practice Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing in 1982. For 14 years he owned and operated Hearing Care Associates, which had 23 offices and was one of the largest audiology private practices in the U.S. Dr. Frazer is a well-known clinician and teacher and was the first audiologist to obtain dual doctorates in Audiology, both a PhD in Audiology as well as the new Clinical Doctorate of Audiology, the AuD.
He was a UCLA Clinical Instructor and Chief of Audiology in the Department of Head & Neck Surgery at Olive View Medical Center 1984-1986, University of Florida AuD Audiology Instructor 1999-2010, AT Still University Adjunct Professor in Audiology 2001-present, UC San Diego/San Diego State University Adjunct Professor in Audiology 2008-present, and Clinical Adjunct Faculty at the University of Texas in Dallas 2011-present. He is Board Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, American Academy of Audiology, and the National Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences.
Dr. Frazer received the Academy of Audiology Leo Doerfler Outstanding Audiologist Award 2014, the AT Still University Distinguished Service Award 2016, and the AT Still University Clinical Preceptor Award 2016.
He has intermediate knowledge in Spanish and Sign Language.
Diagnostic Audiology (Infants, Children, and Adults)
- Pure-Tone Testing (air and bone conduction), Speech discrimination, Tympanometry
- Acoustic Reflexes, Acoustic Reflex Decay
- Otoacoustic Emissions (Transient and Distortion Products)
- Auditory Evoked Potentials (EcochG; ABR; MLR; P300)
- ENOG (Facial Nerve Stimulation)
- Newborn Hearing Screening, Counselling and Treatment
- Evaluation and Management of Tinnitus
- Tinnitus maskers; Tinnitus Instruments
- Evaluation and Management of Balance Disorders
- Videonystagmography (VNG) Rotational Chair
- Analog and Digital Technology
- Cochlear Implants
- BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aid) Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)