- Have you been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder or struggle with severe anxiety?
- Are you between 18-74?
- Are you in good overall health?
If the answers to all three questions above are YES, you may be eligible to participate in a Phase 2 clinical trial with Pacific Neuroscience Institute’s Pacific Treatment & Research In Psychedelics (TRIP) program. This is a medically supervised trial of an investigational oral medication (MM-120) on anxiety symptoms for adults aged 18-74 who are in good overall health. Participants may be compensated.
Participants will be asked to:
- Complete several in-person visits over a 17-week period
- Undergo one administration of the investigational medication
Patients diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder typically worry excessively about small things, feel nervous all the time, are restless, or find it hard to relax. Current treatments for generalized anxiety disorder typically involve taking medication daily or long-term talk therapy. This clinical trial is testing whether a single dose of experimental medication administered in the clinic under medical supervision can reduce anxiety in adults with generalized anxiety disorder.
Participants will be asked to complete several in-person visits over a 17-week period, undergo one administration of experimental oral medication under medical supervision, and may be compensated for their participation.
- This is a dose-finding study with an investigational product MM-120 for the treatment of anxiety symptoms
- Participants will undergo a single administration of one of four doses of MM-120 or a placebo
- Participants will remain under close supervision at the clinic for 12 hours with licensed healthcare providers
The Benefits of Participating in the TRIP Clinical Trial
- One medication administration
- Participants may be compensated for their participation
- Physical and neuropsychiatric assessments with a physician
- Support from two licensed healthcare providers before, during, and after the dosing session
- Clinic with extensive experience in psychedelic trials and treatments
- Nature-inspired clinic design prioritizes supportive, homey environment
- Support from a large team to facilitate patient comfort and safety, including mental health providers, physicians, researchers, and administrators
Please fill out this contact form, and a member of our team will reach out to you to see if you are eligible. Please allow 2-3 business days to receive a response.