Medical Center Torrance
Center for Health Education
(next to the Outpatient Diagnostic Center)
4101 Torrance Blvd. Free valet parking
You will get expert information about:
Brain Tumors and Stroke
- How are these conditions diagnosed?
- What is the prognosis and recovery?
- What are the new, minimally invasive treatment options?
- What is available as part of novel precision therapy Clinical Trials?
Movement Disorders and Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- What is deep brain stimulation (DBS)?
- What are the indications for DBS?
- Who are the optimal candidates for DBS?
- How is the DBS surgery performed?
Speakers: Achal Achrol, M.D., neurovascular surgeon, and Jean-Philippe Langevin, M.D., neurosurgeon
Moderator: David Bauer, rehabilitation services director