555 East Hardy Street | Inglewood, CA 90301
Tuesday, July 26, 2016 | 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
- Assess the application of IV thrombolytics in the management of acute ischemic stroke
- Summarize changes in alteplase prescribing information for acute ischemic stroke
- Evaluate new recommendations for the endovascular treatment of acute ischemic stroke
- Identify the value of advanced brain imaging in all types of stroke
- Understand the impact of recent endovascular stroke trials and their impact on stroke systems of care
- Review updated recommendations on treatment of hemorrhagic stroke
Emergency physicians, neurology, vascular and neurosurgeons, cardiology, primary care physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other health care professionals involved in the treatment of patients with stroke.