- In order to upload your images, you will need access to the internet and a current web-browser installed on your computer.
- Please download the above software to your computer; it should take only a few seconds.
- Navigate to the following site using this link: https://upload.securerad.com/upload/index-jwci.php You may be prompted to allow the application to run on your computer. Click to accept terms, and hit run.
- Insert your Image disk or thumbdrive into your computer, and open the file directory.
- Drag and drop the file onto the jumploader icon. For CDs, drag the icon of the CD onto the jumploader icon. Your Images will begin to upload. It should only take 2-3 minutes depending on your internet connection speed. We will be notified when your images are received.
- If you need additional information please email either Dr. Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Barkhoudarian (email@example.com) or call our office 310-582-7640.
Learn more about The Brain Tumor Center
Brain Tumors and Skull Based Tumors
Pituitary Tumors and Related Problems