About TRIP Program Visits
If you believe you are experiencing a medical or life-threatening emergency Call 911 immediately.
Do not rely on communication through this website for urgent medical needs.
We are dedicated to providing you quality care. Upon submission of the form below, one of our specialized team members will contact you within 24 to 48 hours to discuss information about a consultation.
Our specialists have consultation openings for new patients in crisis anywhere in California. You can find out more information about a virtual video visit by calling 310-582-7611. Learn more about virtual visits.
- All patients must be live in California and be able to come in for an in-person office visit for an initial medical screening.
- If eligible, patients attend preparatory and integration psychotherapy sessions either online or in person as agreed upon by your treatment team.
- Dosing sessions are conducted in person at our Santa Monica facility.
- For Ketamine: Patients must cover out-of-pocket ketamine cost of approximately $820 per dosing session. Prep and integration sessions are typically covered by insurance. Ketamine is administered as a clinical therapy and is not considered as a clinical trial.
- For Clinical Trials: Some costs for patients in clinical trials may be paid for by the sponsor.
Find out more about scheduling a consultation
If you or someone you know is in crisis, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Lifeline) at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), or text the Crisis Text Line (text HELLO to 741741). Both services are free and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The deaf and hard of hearing can contact the Lifeline via TTY at 1-800-799-4889. All calls are confidential. Contact social media outlets directly if you are concerned about a friend’s social media updates or dial 911 in an emergency. Learn more on the Lifeline’s website or the Crisis Text Line’s website.