Pacific Neuroscience Institute (PNI) is devoted to the comprehensive care of patients with a wide spectrum of neurological and cranial disorders including: brain, skull base and pituitary tumors; stroke and related neurovascular diseases; adult hydrocephalus; vision, hearing and sinonasal disorders, as well as facial pain syndromes and movement disorders. Our collaborative approach ensures that each patient receives the comprehensive attention they require for successful treatment and recovery.
Our Centers of Excellence:
- Brain Tumor Center | Directors, Daniel F. Kelly, MD & Santosh Kesari, MD, PhD
- Pituitary Disorders Center | Director, Daniel F. Kelly, MD; Co-Director Garni Barkhoudarian, MD
- Adult Hydrocephalus Center | Director, Garni Barkhoudarian, MD
- Facial Pain Center | Director, Garni Barkhoudarian, MD; Co-Director Marisa Chang, MD
- Movement Disorders Center I Directors Melita Petrossian, MD & Jean-Philippe Langevin, MD
- Stroke & Aneurysm Center |Directors, Jason Tarpley, MD, George Teitelbaum, MD & Achal Singh Achrol, MD
- Eye, Ear & Skull Base Center | Directors, Chester Griffiths, MD, FACS & Howard Krauss, MD
- Neuroscience Research Center | Director, Dr. Santosh Kesari MD, PhD
Why Pacific Neuroscience Institute?
PNI provides state-of-the-art care with a focus on minimally invasive surgical and interventional techniques as well as novel targeted therapies that aim to restore and maintain quality of life. We provide a unique combination of highly specialized and experienced medical professionals, leading-edge technology and a personalized compassionate approach that puts our patients and their families first and foremost.
In collaboration with the John Wayne Cancer Institute, PNI is also focused on translational research and clinical trials as well as fellowship education and continuing medical education. Our physicians work side by side with our scientists to formulate real-time personalized treatments and therapies for our patients ensuring that they are receiving the highest and most advanced levels of care.
Our Expert Team:
PNI has over 20 physician specialists collaborating across multiple disciplines including neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, endocrinology, ENT (otolaryngology), stroke and general neurology, neuro-ophthalmology, interventional neuroradiology, radiation oncology, neuro-anesthesia and neuropathology. Our team approach provides patients with the comprehensive care they need to maximize chances for successful treatment and optimize their quality of life.